Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Become an AVON Representative Today! You've Got What it Takes!




My name is Kim (short for Kimberly) and I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative. I joined Avon because I was looking for a new fun and exciting venture and I realized Avon fit perfectly! I'm in business for myself, but not by myself. And, I get to earn extra income and get a personal discount on my favorite Avon products. I grew up on Avon and I've loved and used Avon on and off since about 1982. Avon is a blessing in that I get to meet new people, share the wonderful products, and most of all share this sensational opportunity with others. I so happy and thrilled to be a part of the Avon family.

Avon is the company that stands for beauty, innovation, optimism, and above all for women.  Avon is a world leader in anti-aging skin care products, fragrance and color cosmetics. Its product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelry and apparel and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques and mark.

To Shop my eStore go to www.youravon.com/kimandrews

Opportunity

Becoming an Avon Representative can be the starting point to a whole new, successful you.  Join the team now to run a business on your own time and your terms.


The AVON Opportunity

Would you like to Work from home? Be your own boss? Look, feel and live better, all while earning and learning?  You can with an Avon Career! Whatever background or walk of life, we know we have created a business opportunity whereas you can earn the financial rewards you desire.
Avon will support you through every step of your journey to success with the finest in programs and tools as well as outstanding rewards for your efforts. Your responsibility will be to set some exciting goals, manage your time and keep a positive attitude knowing that with consistent and persistent effort you will succeed.  To become a Representative Today go to www.startavon.com and Enter Reference Code:  kimandrews

No comments:

WAHM Articles: Home Business Ideas