Friday, September 24, 2010

I’m so excited! I’ve started my own business as an Independent Longaberger Consultant!

As I was looking through the latest WishList (our catalog) There are so many new products … you won’t believe it!


We have:


• American-made, hand-crafted Baskets (of course)


• Candles to add ambiance to any room


• Home Accents to complement every style – including fabulous Wall Art, Lamps and Wrought Iron


• Flirty new Sisters™ bags and accessories


• Comfort Food for delicious, simple cooking


• Amazing Pottery in outstanding colors to sweeten any tabletop


• So much more!


Take a minute, grab a beverage and relax and check us out online at http://ic.longaberger.com/esuite/home/kimberlyandrews! And don’t forget, we have great Hostess benefits -- and you’ll be enjoying those! I just can’t wait!


I look forward to connecting with you and setting the date! Talk to you soon!








*The Longaberger Company is America's premier maker of handcrafted baskets and offers other home and lifestyle products, including pottery, wrought iron, fabric accessories and specialty foods!







No comments:

WAHM Articles: Home Business Ideas